Tuesday 25 June 2013

Playlist for Hunter


A friend has asked me to post the Playlist that Mathew and I made for Hunter's funeral.

We chose each song carefully.  Each song means something to us.  Now they are Hunters songs.

You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
You Are My Sunshine - Elizabeth Mitchell
You and Me - Eccentric Soul
Two Out of Three Ain't Bad - Meatloaf
Sara - Fleetwood Mac
Lay Your Love on Me - Roachford
Imagine - John Lennon 
Halleluja - Leonard Cohen
Father & Son - Cat Stevens
Dream Weaver - Gary Wright
Candle in the Wind - Elton John
Angels - Robbie Williams
Angel - Sarah McLachlan
Back for Good - Take That
Holding Back the Years - Simply Red
I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues - Elton John
You Were Meant for Me - Jewel
I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy & Faith Evans

You Are My Sunshine is Hunters Song.  We played this song as Mathew and I carried him out to the car to take him to his final resting place.

I love you Hunter, you are my sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment