Sunday 30 June 2013

Happy Mothers Day

Mothers Day



Morning Hunter!

I was reading the Mother's Day card Daddy wrote to me from you and  Cooper. I cried and cried. We were such a perfect family that day. 

I feel like I'm forgetting you because I can't cry all the time.  Sometimes I even feel like a bad Mum because we are trying to start having some fun again.  I'll never forget you though. I'll always be with you just like you will always be with me. 

My laptop is broken and its hard to write on my phone. It'll be fixed soon though. 

We took Cooper to the Zoo this weekend, he ran around and played with Daddy. He's such a good Dad, you boys are lucky to have him. 

Cooper woke up at 3.30 this morning and just wanted cuddles, so he slept in between Daddy and I.  I think that was the first time he's ever actually slept with us. It was nice until he woke me up at 6.10.  Too early.

I wish you were here.  I love you no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment