Thursday 27 June 2013

Man of My Dreams


Hi Hunter,

Last night I dreamt of you.  Good dreams all night and I now know that you are with me.

You and I were at a beach somewhere, it was really warm.  Daddy had taken Cooper down to play on the sand and we were sitting on a big whicker chair on a deck watching them.

You have grown since the last time I saw you which makes me very happy.  You have quite a lot more black hair (must grow like weeds like your brothers does!).  You are starting to get that layer of cute baby chubbiness and were smiling at me as I talked to you about swimming in the ocean.  

I woke up this morning feeling like I had spent some time with you and I told Daddy with excitement in my voice about the things that we did at the beach.  All four us.  The way it should be.

I said we would let you grow up and you are.  

It's not good enough though.  I still wish all day that you were here with me but if you can visit me each night in my dreams I'll happily take it.

I'll hold you again one day my little love.  But for now you are the man of my dreams.  





No comments:

Post a Comment