Wednesday 26 June 2013

A New Day



Today is a new day and my focus is of course Cooper but when he has his sleep rather than preparing dinner, doing the washing and housework I am concentrating on my latest mission, raising money for Starship.

They really deserve all the help they can get.  The Mobile Phone Appeal is something that Starship started last year and they raised over $1 million dollars.

I've made up this poster and have given it to a few friends, family members and businesses to post around the place and in their offices.  I'll also be putting it in mailboxes around my area.  Everything helps.  I think having a story to tell people or even just making reference to our Hunter will encourage people to get behind the cause.

Soon Mathew and I will be going back to Starship, back to PICU, back into the room where Hunter took those last precious breaths in our arms.  

When we go back I want to take something positive with us.  


No comments:

Post a Comment