Monday 27 January 2014

Be Happy Baby

Hey Hunter, I've been missing you more than I can say this weekend. We all went away to the beach and as Mathew and Cooper were swimming I sat on the deck and wondered what I would be doing if you were here. I struggle to imagine what it would be like. It's so hard now, you've been gone nearly nine months, I don't know what you look like now and that makes Mummy sad. I lie in bed at night and try to go back to those two nights we were all at home together and you would only sleep snuggled up next to me. I clearly remember thinking to myself 'I won't make you sleep in you basinette, you've got lots of time to sleep in there'. So I kept you against me and loved every second. I'm glad I did that. At the very very least I wish I wish I wish I could see you now. I love you Hunter, life has been really hard without you. I think about you all day and try my hardest to dream about you every night. Be happy baby. Look after your brothers and Mummy and Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment