Monday 9 June 2014

Big Brother

So Hunter, you're a big brother! In fact you've been a big brother for a week now and you're doing a great job of looking out for Arlo.

I'm so sorry though my love. Mummy has never felt further away from you and it hurts. This past week I haven't been able to think about you and talk to you, look at your photos or play your songs. I can't do things yet because its too hard. If I do that it means I have to imagine saying goodbye to Arlo and I can't do that.

I love you so so much Hunter. Ill start playing your music and remembering you soon. But for the next little while I need to focus on stayin calm and positive for Arlo.

You would love having a little brother to play with, I know it. You and Cooper would look after him so well.

We named him after you. Arlo Hunter Gray. 'Arlo' means to be courageous; you taught us courage.

I've also had to borrow some of your wool singlets because I didn't buy any small enough. I figured you wouldn't mind because you're 13 months old today and wouldn't be able to fit them. But when Arlo grows out of them ill put them back in your box (cupboard) of things.

Remember that I love you and daddy, cooper and Arlo too. Be good and have fun.

PS - Cooper has been watching Shrek just about every day (it's raining hard and we can't go out), he loves it! I bet you will too so you should ask your Heaven Mum to put it on. Coopers favourite is Donkey because he runs everywhere and Coopers loves running and being chased.

Love you baby. Keep us all safe xxxx

Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment